The line-up for the Sidmouth Summer Repertory Season 2018 has been revealed and tickets are now on sale.
Paul Taylor-Mills will return to the Manor Pavilion Theatre with his talented company to put on a dozen classic plays between Thursday, June 21st, and Friday, September 2nd.
Once a popular seasonal event, the Manor Pavilion is now the only theatre in the UK to play host to the weekly professional summer repertory season. So, if you’re visiting Sidmouth this summer, we highly recommend you take in a play.
This year’s line-up, Paul Taylor-Mills’ sixth season at the Manor Pavilion, boasts a strong mix of comedies, farces, dramas, and thrillers.
Sidmouth Summer Repertory Season 2018 line-up:
- Fatal Encounter by Francis Durbridge: June 21st – 27th
- Lloyd George Knew My Father by William Douglas Home: June 28th – July 4th
- The Dresser by Ronald Harwood: July 5th – 11th
- Relatively Speaking by Alan Ayckbourn: July 12th – 18th
- Jamaica Inn by Frederick Knott: July 19th – 25th
- Gaslight by Patrick Hamilton: July 26th – August 1st
- Handbagged by Moira Buffini: August 2nd and 3rd, and August 11th – 15th
- Funny Money by Ray Cooney: August 16th – 22nd
- Strictly Murder by Brian Clemens: August 23rd – 29th
- Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon: August 30th – September 5th
- Death Knell by James Cawood: September 6th – 12th
- Lend me a Tenor by Ken Ludwig: September 13th – 21st
Tickets are available from the Manor Pavilion Theatre box office or by telephoning 01395 514413.
If you’re staying with us and would like to enjoy one of the plays, we offer early pre-theatre dining.